Friday, August 30, 2013
Andy's Chicken Lasagna Recipe
A nice lasagna recipe to try !
* 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
* 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) cream of mushroom soup
* 1 1/2 cups milk
* 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed to remove water
* 1 egg
* 2 cups ricotta cheese
* 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
* 2 to 3 cups diced cooked chicken (chicken breasts or cooked whole chicken)
* Parmesan cheese
Reserve 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese for topping. In medium bowl, combine soup and milk; set aside.
In another medium bowl, combine spinach, egg and ricotta; mix well.
In bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish, spread 1/2 cup of soup mixture. Arrange 4 lasagna noodles on mixture. Spoon about half of the ricotta cheese mixture over noodles, half of the chicken, 3/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese, and 1/3 of remaining soup mixture. Repeat layers, with 4 lasagna noodles, remaining ricotta mixture, remaining chicken, another 3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, and half of remaining soup mixture, Top with remaining lasagna noodles, remaining soup mixture, reserved 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, and a generous sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
The nice lasagna recipe is ready to serve and makes 6 to 8 servings...enjoy it !